South China has been sentenced to four and a half years in prison for posting video footage of more than 120 incidents to children
on a laptop.
The 31-year-old men were arrested and prosecuted in 16 cases of child abuse, possession and distribution.
Judge John Brand-Keyson appeared in Invercargil District Court on Friday.
Allegations of life and the spread of children with abuse videos and pictures.
Judge Brand-Caisson temporarily suspended the order
But military lawyer Hugo Yale said he would appeal the decision.
There is a male on the list of children registering sex.
Judge Brandjesen has decided that child pornography is dangerous.
The judge said. – This bad act makes you heavy.
He was concerned about the opinion of the audience, but said more research was needed.
Just allow the boy, he said.
The defendant did not make the property, but the Chief Justice-Giessen was compared to thieves and robbers.
If people don’t see those things anymore, the demand will run out, he said.
The young man said the man wanted to put him in jail.
She said it would be a goal, the young man said.
She said the man had suicidal thoughts and had been suffering from depression for some time.
The minor noted that he was taken to the defense department when he was still busy and hoping.
The stupidity of the staff was not severe, because someone was trying to hide something like this,
According to Yariso, this laptop is not hidden and does not work on dark networks.
Prince Sarah Mackenzie said what was still being denied could be considered regrettable.
Asked about the name release, Mackenzie said prevention was the right kind of insult.
Young people claim that there is a common opposition to this type of thing.
Unless there is a unanimous decision, the judge will reduce the person’s mental health by 10%.
The media claim for the film has been denied.